Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oil spill

I am saddened by the oil spill in the gulf. It will take over 100 years to clean up.The people responsible that is the CEO,s Have to be held accountable. There should have be a system developed at the same time as deep water drilling was developed to contend with potential problems.
With any system as complicated as a drilling platform these things will happen. It will be up to the small people to ban together and fund a legal challenge against the perpetrators of this crime. Because it is a crime. Otherwise they will get off scott free and will laugh all the way to the bank. It has happened before in the gulf and will happen again. If they need someone who can stop the oil leak they may call on me by putting a comment in the comment section and I will reply. It is a simple job in adverse conditions, Granted.

I did work in strata control and work as a commercial diver and engineer as a matter of interest.

1 comment:

stewart said...

As no one has posted a comment and I guess that the only thing to do is to post one myself. I studied diamond drilling and how to clear a hole from the late Tom Lenton who drilled the escarpment above Wollongong in NSW to survey the coal fields there in the 1960s I learnt a lot from this man and went on to work as a welder diver engineer and strata control trouble shooter in the coal mines I was eventually flattened in a coal mine accident and put out to pasture. Yes I can stop the leak and money talks.