- No Plans for return trips
- Images show that Stars were missing from the black lunar sky
- Absence of engine noise in official NASA footage - how was it possible to clearly hear the voices of the Astronauts?
- No Blast Crater under the LEM after the powerful engines had been fired
- Astronauts Footprints - How was it possible for footprints to be left undisturbed and without dust
- American Flag was waving - how is this possible when there is no air on the moon
- Grainy, Unclear images although technology at the time could have produced much clearer images
- Shadows - The only source of light on the moon was the Sun but shadows were cast in multiple directions
- Lighting - Images of Astronauts were brightly lighted although their positions would have clearly been in shadow. Some images indicate that the Astronauts appeared to be in spotlight
- The Van Allen Radiation Belt - Could the Astronauts survive travelling through the deadly radiation belt which is situated 500 miles above the earth and is 1000's of miles thick with only the protection from their space suits and the thin covering of the space ship when it is estimated that 6 feet of lead would be necessary would have been needed. None of the Astronauts have since showed any signs of radiation poisoning
- No other manned mission has gone through the Belt
- Silencing - It seems unreasonable that information would not have been leaked about any such hoax - theorists therefore believe that key witnesses, including members of the Astronaut Corps, were deliberately silenced. Between 1964 and 1967 10 astronauts died in accidents - 15% of the total astronauts at that time.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
First moon landing
I have always wondered how they photographed the spaceship traveling towards the moon landing. Who was operating the camera? Where was the camera mounted to take such pictures? Was it really a scam? Just wondering....