Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friends

I get lots of invitations become friends on the computer and I do not join things like grouply face book or any other place. These are good sites if you want that. My son was asked to be a friend to someone who I knew on face-book,  I advised him not to and my hunch proved to be correct and I will spare you the details.  I just don't have the time.  If you do want to be my friend then drop me a comment and your email address will not be posted and I will get back to you. I do have contact with Chuck from Duckworks but he is not in contact with me every day, I would contact him more than he contact me. This is the way I like it and he probably does to because he is a very busy man. If you have good stuff to read then send it to me and I will put a post to your site if I like what I read. Cheers Stewart

No comments: