Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rice bubbles

I was trying to find out how to make rice bubbles and they are unheard of in other parts of the world so here they are. They are eaten with milk, as children we were given them dipped in warm chocolate and put paddy papers and put into the refrigerator to set and they are called chocolate crackles. They crackle when you eat them. When the milk is pored on they make the sound of snap crackle and pop. They are advertised with the little figures Snap Crackle and Pop who sing and dance you can see them in the last photo of the box they come in. Kellogg's also give eating and serving tips on the back of the packet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, We have the same type of cereal in the UK but it's called Rice Krispies made by same company just puffed up rice with milk and a bit of sugar as there bland without.... Mart