Tuesday, September 25, 2012

volunteering

Volunteering  Yes  I tried this yesterday with a result I did not expect. Last week I went along to a community group to volunteer, I was new so things went well. I turned up yesterday and was again welcomed by the troupes and joined in again. All was going well til the boss of the group (head volunteer) arrived and I was promptly asked to leave I didn't have the permission of a paid worker to be there and a police report as to my honesty.  I was not given a chance to participate and was ridiculed in front of people I had just meet. The organization was dealing with people whom have psychotic illness, seams to me that we all have problems of one kind or another. I will again go back to my own thoughts and peace in my own house. Loneliness can some times leave one vulnerable.

No comments: