Monday, April 8, 2013

The insurance

The due date has come and gone. I am two thousand dollars better off. The only insurance I am going to have is automobile insurance as this could break me and send one into bankruptcy because of a collision even if I was not at fault.
Think about it if the house ever burn down your life would be much easier with out the materials that clutter ones life. In Australia there is only about a dozen houses burn down because of internal issues each year.
If your house burns down with many others then the state helps along with charities and the like. Because I was insured the state did nothing the charities did nothing I was on my own and had to deal with a greedy insurance company. I see in America where people have lost there houses to the greedy banks and they were not covered by there insurance company, the loss was more than the same as they lost the land as well.
Where was your insurance company then you were paid up in full?
Given the fact that I can build a home be it small for under two thousand dollars why should I insure?
You don't need to be a rocket scientist to accomplish this just a hammer drills and a saw and an imagination and the will to do it.
Cheers Professor Iggle

No comments: