Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Some days are diamonds ( sounds like a song)

I am so lucky to have friends and family as these things are the true diamonds of life.
If I were to tell of the failures in life there would be a book not just any book but an encyclopedia of the failures.
I am talking of the ones of my making the experiments that went wrong.
Why do I mention such things well its the way that Abraham Lincoln did such things with the many failures and the paying back of debt that he had when he went bankrupt. What a story.
I have been playing too conservatively to loose and this stunts my own growth and many of my readers growth. (Keep reading I like you there.)
My mate had a opal mine at the Ridge and got rid of it, just recently and a million dollar opal was found. The question is was it from his undug mine that he sold.  Now that would be a loss hard to bear.
Life goes on.
Are you still there or have you just found your diamond?

No comments: