Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sorry for no new posts

I just went on a south pacific cruse on the Voyager of the Seas ship. Whilst away I developed massive head aches from a boating accident I had some weeks before, we went over a seven metre wave and became airborne and fell some nine metres down the back of the wave to a sudden stop. The fall left me with bruising to the left side of the head. This developed when we got to Fiji and I embarked on risky behaviour. On arrival back in Australia 10 days later I was taken to Wollongong Hospital where they were to opened my head to relieve the pressure.I have never before felt terror like this before even when I was buried  in 1998 in a coal mine under the underground bins and on a second occasion carried out on a stretcher never to work again.Death seemed like a sleep away. What would I tell my youngest son if I died. Then into intensive care for four days and a week in hospital. After the surgery in ward 3 after waking up my mate Dave was there with these beautiful angles and twenty minutes later all hell broke loose lime green was the colour and everything was crystal clear. Then the pain constant pain not throbbing just unadulterated pain. Which lasted up until now. Life is so cool and I want to live every day because it just might be my last. I have made friends with people who pissed me off in the past made apologies and generally sucked up.
Life is worth living and I might go on the public speaking tour but that is at this point just a thought.
I am selling most of my stuff or giving it away, the freedom is great.

Best of all is the friends I never realised I had and to them I say thank you and a few Thank you for saving my life for what you did.You know who you are.

To the nurses thank you as you were amazing and I can never repay the debt to you.

To my doctors thanks for being on the ball and getting me the attention I desperately needed.



My life is now full of love for all I meet and hope you who are reading this that you get the opportunity to have a second chance and to be able to give and show love to others in the way I have newly learnt.

My red cattle dog Teddy has been amazing and now wont leave my side and sleeps at my bed side and will not leave me, What loyalty.

Just want a partner just like her.

Just a last thought whilst in intensive care the woman in the next bed of some other nationality just played up lalalalalalalalalalala and on it went for hours and hours and finally I cracked and threatened her even though covered in tubes and wires. next morning she started again lalalala and then said I dont like the man in the next bed lalalalalalalala and they did not even pick up she could speak English.....

I will put up more posts as the time goes bye.

Cheers to all love you all...... Iggle

No comments: