Sunday, February 28, 2016

Free

When I was a boy we helped each other and did it for free. Didn't matter if is was people or animals it just happened. Today you have to be in the right organization registered by the government. The only charities was the red cross and the gould league of bird lovers. Why is there so many charities with professional people at the top on millions of dollars a year. Why do the politicians sell off our assets and then these people increase the price on everything. I know its wages going up. So let me ask you this, When was the last time you got a pay rise?  I know the super councils will not ask for a rate rise for TWO YEARS and then they will get only 21% increase how good is the state government. I recons this is the only planet in the universe that you have to pay to live on . They make contracts by using JOINDER, If you phone a corporation then you are in contract with them and you have to wait for the privilege, things get better. Police are engineers Computers are administrative courts and condemn you by using a number and a code. Yes means no and no means yes. Members of the clergy tell you how to run your family and seduce your children. Persons are corporations the same as men and women yet it is men and women that give these corporations power. How does a piece of paper hanging on a wall have the ability to command? Gods plants are illegal. I even heard a prime minister say "If we keep using solar energy the sun will go out" I know I am just being pedantic. Ha the sun going out. I did engineering and was told by a 16 year old girl just out of school my trade is not valid. I will tell you that to walk on the street you are going to have to pay. Then there is the breath tax breath out carbon and there is the tax just waiting for you. I saw with my own eyes council workers planting a steel tree. Don't laugh its true.Why do we not smile why are the children fatter than there perents. In fact why are the mothers better looking than there daughters? Hey hang me out to dry if you like but do your own research before you condemn me.

No comments: