Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dating sites I was on

Sorry I'm taken The first date was to Port Kembla harbor at 8 pm at night the breeze was blowing from the north east then she kissed me. It was as nice as my profile said it would be and with a smile on on my face that's all you will know.other than to say she saw threw the beard and I am now clean shaven.............................................Its over now.....hahaha.


I would love to meet a lady who is game enough to trust me and go on a picnic and travel to the site by boat. Then to spend the time looking at the beauty of the place I take her too.Wading in the warm waters of the bay and watch the dolphins swim bye.Then as the day ends to sit by a fire with warm blankets and watch the stars arrive in the sky as the sun sets over the mountains to the west. Then to sit quietly and watch you in your contentment with smile on your face.
Sorry for such a short notice, but I've been so very busy. I'm getting MARRIED on May 29, 2016. I know it's unexpected, but I didn't want everyone in my business. So please don't take it personal if you didn't know. Seeing that it's right around the corner, I'm not planning a big wedding. However, I will be inviting some family and close friends. I'll be mailing invites soon. I would really appreciate your presence on this day. Please don't worry about bringing a gift since it's short notice. Just bring someone I can get married to.Must be female...


I enjoy fishing camping building thinks and love engineering. I like travel and will be doing a round Australia trip in a 4x4 motor home starting in the month of March.Life is too short to waste looking for someone. I am extremely happy with my life.and to find someone would be a bonus and a joy. I like dancing of all types and styles.I am a romantic at heart and like stories of love and friendships. I like writing poetry and stories. I do not reply to meet me with out having some conversations first.
First date, first meeting first. Then maybe some words of nothing and a gestured smile followed by name exchange. What am I doing here with this stranger who will or wont approve of my looks or some other charming thing of nothing of value. I saw a woman once a year before I meet her and well........................I married her.. Who knows what life will bring in the package of a woman, Hey lets start with a first reply to a message. We can then organize a first date.................. I have been on these sites before and have never ever been on a date so my expectations are zero...
The times of the world are changing and one has to change with it as well. Change is good along with exercise and a little of the stuff they call money. Friendships are the spice of life and the glue that holds it together so this is why I am here. Friendship is paramount anything else is a bonus and expectations are but a fleeting thought of nothing.

No comments: