Friday, April 29, 2016

I am a non residential allien

Please let me explain the title of this post, I reside with the flowers and the air and the animals and the fish. I write poetry and stories I am free to do what I went with in the laws of my god and the laws of gravity and engineering.
For me to live any where else is a fraud but let me inform you there is psychopaths that believe different. They think you are a corporation and yes we have to live in that world to some extent either by force or by choise. mostly by force. They control you freedoms your roads and even the air that you breath..
You see some even worship the folding stuff they call money,they are even fearful if the money is taken from them by bandits and let me tell you the day is coming where they will take the money and plunge many people into darkness and dispare.
Yes I am a non resident alien living in the real world I can not own anything and I do not own anything for all that can be taken even the clothes you wear.
Now if you can get your head around it the fear will disapate and life goes on
If you do not have a residential address then you are classed as a vagrant and can be taken and maybe even murdered. Dont thinks so then read some history from down trodden nations like Persia.
We only have a limited time on this planet so make the most of it.
For those of you who have no idea of time get a tape measure and lets asume we live to say 80 pull the tape out to 80 inches then slide you hand down the tape til you get to your age thats what you have left and the rest is the part you lived. Have you lived or have you survived.

No comments: