Saturday, August 5, 2017

POWER AND COURTS



Politician and the Judge
Seeker or holder of public office, who is more concerned about winning favor or 
retaining power than about maintaining principles,a person who holds a political office.A person who seeks to gain power or advancement within an organisation in ways that are generally disapproved. 
Public officer authorised to hear and decide cases in a court of law;a magistrate charged with the administration of justice.a person appointed to decide in any competition, contest, or matter at issue; authorised arbiter:Person qualified to pass a critical judgement :the judge of a beauty contest.
Politician and the Judge
Do you give these people permission to do what they like to you knowing the meaning of there job title?

I for one do not give permission for you to judge or arbiter. I am the supreme power of me. I will appoint my own judge. GOD...

No comments: