Saturday, June 15, 2019

Teeth

I got this new girlfriend and she stayed over one night and put her teeth in a cleaning agent next to the bed for the night.
Sound asleep she was when the tooth fairy struck.
I believe in the tooth fairy and thought she might like to too.
Softly I changed glasses not the reading type but the drinking type one filled with teeth and the other filled with gold one dollar Australian coins.
The teeth sat in the kitchen and the coins next to her bed.
Sound asleep was I at seven in the morning when the almighty scream came from her room.
Where are my teeth she demanded " the tooth fairy took them" I explained Having nothing to do with that she turned into a full blown tornado.
 After an hour I gave up the precious teeth and for the rest of the day I knew I was going to pay for this.
Mid afternoon she said lets go to karaoke which seemed to be a good idea.
We sing in the car together and I thinks we sound pretty good.
She said lets do John Cashes Im going to Jackson. Sounded good.
Me being  dyslexic and this was a two part song We started off great she sang her bit and then mine came to the screen in red and green total colour wash and I was left standing there with no words to sing, Got me back she did in a room full of party animals.
She is still my girlfriend I don't know why?

No comments: