Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Driving a car for 50 years

I remember when I started to drive every day I uased to have to clean the windscreen and radiator of the car of insects.
We even made fly screen to cover the radiator as the dead bodies corroded the radiator.
Now days I can drive for months and not have to clean the windscreen. Even at night no insects.
Is it climate change or petrochemical companies the main reasons for the problem.
One might think petrochemicals for the problem.
The only insects on the increase is mosquitoes and the reason for this is irrigation and the constant changes in river heights. Cattle wank to the water and leave foot prints and these fill up with water and thus the increase in mosquitoes and Ross river fever.
I find the funny thing is people freak over cockroaches but the real one should be afraid of is the mosquitoes. No one seems to know the real dangers....

No comments: