Google+ Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Friday, September 9, 2011

Did you know

If you are an owner of a property than you do not need tickets for machinery. Also the only trades that do not need to be licence are the engineering trades. Please check this for yourself, as things are different in different countries. You should also ask for the inspectors ticket and question him as to weather he is a competent inspector and get it in writing and then hold him accountable. When you hold people accountable then there attitude changes and they go on the defensive. There was a road in Australia that was blocked by a large company and they were playing merry hell with the residents. I went to the local council and put it in writing that I would hold the General manager and mayor and engineer personally responsible for any damages or fatalities and they then laid it on the company involved I then added that I was also holding the Ceo and the directors of that company also responsible. All this was done in writing and wolla new road and all was settled. Buck passing is what these people are good at but this fails when you hold them accountable..

No comments:

Post a Comment