Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday, January 19, 2012


offensive language

As we all know Jesus was an educated man, some in life do not get that chance because of the country or the place they live in . Maybe they were poor in money. Here in Australia there was a court case bought against a man with limited vocabulary by the police, The case ran for quite some time as to the use offensive language. The court decided that it was not offensive to use the word phuck spelt with a "F"as this word is in everyday use. This word is :- a noun verb adjective pronoun and all the others.
So to answers.com and others get with the times it is here to stay and stay it will. I personally try not to use it, It is the word for the uneducated or lazy whom have no other way of expressing them selves. It is not illegal in Australia to use this word in public.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wiki answers Is god new

This has been modified so as not to offend wiki answers but here I will say what I like because I am the boss here.
Who the phuck is this bloke Mikipedia. I have read his online resume and I know the truth! I know you have some extremely dark and weird secrets,But on the surface you are the perfect gentleman. I and God knows different. If you don't like my answers or questions who are you to say that my Answers or Questions are misleading or in his words deliberately providing misinformation. Maybe it is Mikipedia that is bullying and providing misinformation because what he reads is not to his taste and it offends him. I have had personal dealings with a person like you before and I would take my children from your care if you had anything to do with them. More will be revealed in your local news paper in time to come this is my forcast call it a preminition if you like.
This will be posted to http://starshipchurch.blogspot.com/ so as to be available to all who wish to read what I have to say. I will repeat it here "is god new?"
This all came about when I read on google search for the letter "G"
then wikipedia said the following.

History

The letter 'G' was introduced in the Old Latin period as a variant of ⟨c⟩ to distinguish voiced, /ɡ/ from voiceless, /k/. The recorded originator of ⟨g⟩ is freedman Spurius Carvilius Ruga, the first Roman to open a fee-paying school, who taught around 230 BC. At this time ⟨k⟩ had fallen out of favor, and ⟨c⟩, which had formerly represented both /ɡ/ and /k/ before open vowels, had come to express /k/ in all environments.
Ruga's positioning of ⟨g⟩ shows that alphabetic order, related to the letters' values as Greek numerals, was a concern even in the 3rd century BC. Sampson (1985) suggests that: "Evidently the order of the alphabet was felt to be such a concrete thing that a new letter could be added in the middle only if a 'space' was created by the dropping of an old letter."[2] According to some records, the original seventh letter, ⟨z⟩, had been purged from the Latin alphabet somewhat earlier in the 3rd century BC by the Roman censor Appius Claudius, who found it distasteful and foreign.[3]
Eventually, both velar consonants /k/ and /ɡ/ developed palatalized allophones before front vowels; consequently in today's Romance languages, ⟨c⟩ and ⟨g⟩ have different sound values depending on context. Because of French influence, English orthography shares this feature.
Now all I did was ask "Is god new"? If there is no"G" then how can there be a god or was his name before this OD! We are talking about the word god nothing else
I knew this was going to happen

The thing is I don't care to be bullied if the following was said then I would not have done anything and reworded my question to is the word GOD new?

After it was all over I get this in my message board,a reasonable and good reason as to what I have done wrong...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and to provide theirs as legitimate answers to opinion-based questions. (Which you did properly in, "Is there a living God?")

To post a question such as, "Is god new?" and then justify one's answer with a digression into the phonemes that make up the sound 'g-o-d' goes beyond opinion; it attempts to portray one's position as a fact. (Never mind that the Latin word for God, Deus, is still widely used in many languages, including the English word 'deity'.)

And apparently you never bothered to click the link to the cyberbullying policy in my previous message; calling me out, as you've done on both my message board and your own (not to mention your creative way of spelling expletives) is a direct violation of same. You were warned twice; consider this account suspended.

This bloke can not count as well warned once (bullied once) then suspended.

Mr mikipedia could you put your answer to my question on answers.com as I dont have and account.

Easy just open a new account if I choose.

No comments: