Thursday, September 16, 2021

Had all the symptoms of covid-19

Placed in Ambulance at 1.00am and taken to Shoalhaven Hospital. Ambulance man asked me to put on a mask because I was running a fever.

Taken out of ambulance and wheeled threw casualty which was empty and placed in the waiting room for 3 hours.

No one spoke to me whilst there . I got so cold I asked for help and non was forth coming.

I was not dressed for the cold Just a tee shirt and a wind jacket and crocs on my feet. 

Left hospital at 4am and walked home and arrived there 1 hour later the temperature was near 0 degrees. 

Hallucinated got lost and got home safely and got into a hot shower to get warm. Went to bed at about 5.30am slept for 12 hours had tea and went back to bed for another 12 hours. woke up feeling ok.

It is several weeks later and I have not been contacted by anyone in the health care system to see if I am still alive even though I filled out a computer  form with the facts before I left (supposed they just deleted that).

So getting extremely cold and doing exercise could be the cure for covid-19.

It has taken some time to get back to being active again. Yes I am 72. 

No comments: