Monday, April 15, 2019

Reduce pain and itching

Do these three things
1) Eat animal fats that have been  rendered down. heat fat preferably beef fat from the muscles to about 230 degrees for 3 hours If it smokes take away the heat.Do not leave unattended as the smoke is highly flammable. Can reduce weight and lower blood pressure in days.
2) Eat a pinch of boron every day like you would eat salt. Stops arthritic pain and reverses this disease.
3) If you have rashes like tinea, treat with mould killer from the local hardware store. Do not leave on for extended times as it can burn sensitive skin. I leave it on till it starts to burn and I then wash it off with warm water. Rash gone in one week.
I can say this works for me and I have no qualms about what I have said in this article.

No comments: