Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Australian food quality

It spears to me that quality is getting worse when the ban the plastic bag scheme came into force.
It was never about environment it was all about screwing the customer for more money and how they can charge 15 cents for every bag they now sell.
Smart move on there part one would think well NO.
If people are like me then they now buy what they can carry forced weight loss program if you like.
This has a roll on effect with stuff staying on the shelves longer and food spoiling.
The end result is I feel less like eating because the food is now crap and I feel sicker.
I will now examine each food article more closely and not buy the bulk buys.
Meat is now sourced in the local butcher where the quality is good and you get to have a chat with someone who cares about his product.
I am now looking for a green grocer............

No comments: