Friday, November 16, 2018

I'm sorry

The internet is free?
Well no it's not and why am I sorry
Turns out that a gigabit if internet down load costs about 5 kilos of coal and you are paying for this coal that is burnt.
I am not sure about how much coal I have burnt by writing my blogs and you downloading it.
I am contributing to global warming even in only a small way so from now on I will have to be responsible for the stuff I write. I know I have done my fair share of bitching over the years and I will have to stop that.
So my moto from now on is be responsible.
If I write nothing and you are reading it then you still have your computer on burning up coal.
Lets make a computer like say a Toyota preus car that turns off at the traffic lights you know when you are just sitting there with a blank mind trying to digest what I have written.
I am not the first to have wondered about the blank mind people have wondered about it for millennia. So I have put up the following link.
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=blank+mind+photo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimzJz03dneAhVbWisKHapbDtMQ_AUIDigB&biw=853&bih=588#imgrc=JCp-30jR1IPHpM:

No comments: