Thursday, November 8, 2018

Was it Worths it

Bought these sausages from the big Worths supermarket chain. 24 for 8 dollars cooked 4 of them up and ate 2 of them and felt sick. I went away for the week in hot humid weather and left the other 2 in the fry pan in the stove.
Two days out I remembered the snags and the pan and thought oooooooow, when I got home.
Great week away and then nearing home the thought turned to the stinking mouldy rotten mess in the pan. You can imagine...........
Surprise Surprise they were like the day I left them no mould nothing.
Having to do some painting in the following week I decided to blend the sausages and you guessed it into the paint they went. very slight change of colour.
Anything this good that could fend off mould bugs and cockroaches just had to be tried.

No comments: